BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

You Are Dazed, Bewildered....


Whenver strange things would occur the phrase often heard around our house growing up was, "There must be a full moon out tonight."

Well today I've had my fair share of strange happenings but there's no full moon.
There will however be an annular eclipse of the sun (visible only in South America) on Friday the 22nd.

The day started off with the cable television going haywire. The box keeps coming on and off, flashing the time, then saying "boot" then going off.

Next my son's electric piano would stop playing if it was upright but if you tilt it slightly on it's side it plays fine.

Also our telephone is working just fine but the window where it flashes how many messages we have is blank (even though I know for a fact there are two messages on there).

And to finish out the day I have two different clients saying that we told them a specific thing regarding different projects that we never said or agreed to. Unfortunately I think we may lose some clients and money. One of the clients is making very very strange claims and I've been questioning myself all morning, "Did I really say that? When did this happen? Have I had some sort of brain lapse? Is there really such a thing as the twilight zone? Because if there is I think I've been hurled into it.

I just have to laugh at what's been going on today. Has anyone else experienced strange days like the one I'm having?

P.S. I tried uploading this post already and it won't go through. The control panel keeps flashing "0%"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home