BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Holiday Grand Plan Week 2

Question Week
Truth be told, I don't really participate in the questions but I can see how they would be beneficial. Sometimes we have to really take a look at the things we do in the name of "Christmas" and why we do them.

The area of the house to clean is the living room. In my house there is a formal living room as well as a family room. We turned the formal living room (as it is rather small for such) into our home office.
I've made great strides in the last few weeks as far as the office goes but it still needs work. I think if I have one more good go of it, I can have the office of my dreams - ORGANIZED, CLEAN and FUNCTIONAL. This is as good a week as any.
Here we go!

I've almost completed my Christmas card list and made a great christmas gift list. I've begun making some homemade gifts, I feel well on my way to a peaceful and enjoyable season.


Bullfrog 2005 (1 yr)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home