BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Day

I have a mondo to do list today and I have very little energy. I was up until 3:00 this morning with terrible heartburn. Also my mind was racing because I'm mulling over a very important decision.
Nobody but my husband knows about it but once I come to a decision I'll share it here. I'm sure there are others who would be interested in reading about what I'm doing.

Even though I'm tired, I've managed to get two things accomplished from my to do list and that is giving me the motivation I need to work through the day.

TO DO

1. Dishes - Done
2. Trash - In progress
3. Dinner Prep - Done
4. Quick clean downstairs bath
5. Quick clean upstairs bath
6. Desk work and bills
7. Research
8. Contact two friends about possible weekend plans
9. Lunch/Nap
10.Fix Dinner
11.Dinner Cleanup
12.Bathtime

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     

Post a Comment

<< Home