BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Who invited you?

I was hoping to take a nap the same time my son goes down this afternoon since I had such little sleep last night.

No can do, I have univited guests! We had someone out to spray around our house for bugs but it seems that the bugs have just taken indoors.
I have an infestation of ants. They started off in my bedroom (even crawling on me at night, I am sleeping in the guest bedroom until it gets cleared up). They are now in both my bathrooms upstairs and are now in my downstairs living room. I was sitting on the couch earlier and saw too crawling on me. I got up to see what the problem was, 45 minutes and hundreds of ants later I'm still trying to kill them and clean them up.

I've never had such a terrible ant problem (and I thought I had it bad at my last house), this is the worst I've ever seen it!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you sure that heartburn isn't somethng serious?
    I have the same problem.
    Does your heart race/pound too?
    I have a Panic disorder and anxiaty attacks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home