BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday To Do

Today is a mundane day, just the way I like it. Since my to do list is very generic today I thought I’d post a really funny picture of myself.

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.


Wednesday To Do:
• Morning routine
• Breakfast for me and hubby
• Baby up & breakfast
• Breakfast cleanup
• Lunch prep
• Desk work
• Fold laundry
• Quick clean eat-in-kitchen
• Snacktime
• Desk and office work (major work to be done)
• Lunchtime
• Baby Nap
• Ironing (help, I’m drowing!)
• Fun time
• Dinner prep
• Family meal
• Dinner cleanup
• Tomorrow’s meal prep
• Family Time
• Read

4 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See, I knew it.
    You are just like me.
    Routine is cool.
    Scheduals are evil.
    The Creative, yet Humorous,
    should never........
    be suject to a SCHEDUAL!!!
    Mad things will happen!!!
    Spontanaity is absolutely nessisary!
    LOL!!!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Routine AND schedules are cool. I keep us all on pretty much the same schedule each day and I'm thankful for it.
    I can still be creative and funny and I still have to be spontaneous because my husband is a wild one he is!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     

Post a Comment

<< Home