BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday To Do

You know, I was looking at my to do list from yesterday and there are several things that I left off. Things such as cleaning out the kitty litter box and sweeping off the porch just didn't make it to the list. Oh well, suffice it to say that I have a lot to do during the day and harkening back to two posts ago...I never get bored.

Last night I'd had such a full day that several things I wanted to get done just went undone. I'm trying to learn to be okay with that. I have to give myself a break sometimes. Just as long as I get to it the next day, everything works out.
I'll post my list now for today, then go back and post some pictures I took yesterday. Then it's off to quick clean the kitchen!

My hours are approx. 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Tuesday To Do:

• Morning routine
• Breakfast for me and hubby
• Baby up & breakfast
• Baby dressed
• Drop Lil’ Isaac off at the vet (the poor thing has to have two teefers removed. That makes a total of 8 teefers (that’s Pinkology speak for teeth)
• Shopping for gardening supplies (I need a hose, and weed killer)
• Desk work
• Snacktime
• Quick clean kitchen
• Fulfill orders and work on Macnider Media
• Unpack office
• Lunchtime
• Baby nap
• Continue to work on laundry and ironing
• Read
• Special baby time
• Dinner prep
• Family meal time
• Pick up Lil’ Isaac
• Dinner cleanup
• Breakfast and lunch prep
• Desk work
• Baby bath and bed
• Misc. chores not completed during day
• Shower
• Hubby time & relax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home