BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday To Do

It’s going to be another busy day! I can't believe it's Thursday already.

Thursday To Do:

• Morning routine
• Breakfast
• Breakfast cleanup
• Laundry*


* Vacuum living room
• Medicine to Lil’ Isaac (he had 4 teefers removed instead of two, now there are only 4 left!)
• Lunch prep
• Desk work

• Fold laundry
• Quick clean entryway and dining room
• Grocery list and meal planning

• Snacktime
• Desk and office work (major work to be done, we have a new client!)
• Lunchtime
• Baby Nap
• Ironing (almost finished!)
• Collect trash
• Fun time
* Misc. Housework

• Dinner prep
• Family meal
• Dinner cleanup
• Tomorrow’s meal prep
• Family Time
• Read

*Normally all of my laundry is done by Tuesday evenings (and I may put one more load in on Fridays) but since I was on vacation I'm behind. I should be all finished up by today.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are Hallarious!
    ((((((((((PINKOLOGY)))))))))))

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Thank you very much!

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     

Post a Comment

<< Home