BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Feeling Accomplished


I am amazed at the amount of work I have to do as a stay at home wife and mother and also a small business owner.
I began my day at 7:30 a.m. yesterday by running four errands:

1. Dog to groomer
2. Return video rentals
3. Banking
4. Grocery shopping


Upon returning home I put away all groceries and spent some time with the baby.

I then straightened up the dining room and vacuumed the floors. I also swept and mopped the kitchen (this is a daunting task), did dishes and fixed lunch.

After the baby went down for a nap I worked in my office (I'm still unpacking and organizing this room and quite frankly it's a mess) and picked the dog up from the groomer.

I continued working around the house in this way until dinner time, we had an amazing meal if I do say so myself.

We had shrimp, corn and a salad. I felt like I was sitting on the back of a boat on the Chesapeake Bay with that meal.

Once I got the baby to bed and cleaned up the kitchen it was around 9 p.m. I then continued working in my office until 2 a.m.

Whew! Today I'm tired but I feel like I was able to get a good deal accomplished. I'm sure that today and tomorrow are going to be just as busy. I'm very much behind and I've got to get control of my schedule.

I think I'm having company next weekend and this house is in no shape to entertain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home