BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday To Do...

I’ll be showing you my do to list complete with pictures for my entire week. My hours are approx. 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. I took some fun pictures to post for this week.

Monday To Do:

• Morning routine
• Breakfast for me and hubby

• Baby up & breakfast
• Baby dressed

• Grocery shopping (mmmm look at all those veggies and fruits!
)
• Groceries away and tidy kitchen (normally the kitchen would already be done but I like to get my grocery shopping out of the way as early as possible. Also I normally do not shop on Monday mornings, this week is special!)
From this...

To this!

• Quick clean 1 bathroom and laundry station

• Desk work, phone calls, mail
• Lunchtime
• Dinner Prep
• Special day of prayer as I have two important people to pray for from 12 – 2 p.m. (baby napping)
• Laundry (this is usually started first thing in the morning but I simply didn't have time)

• Reading
• Baby up, tidy nursery
• Major tidy up in bedroom (only halfway done, will have to do more tomorrow, also I’ll have to iron tomorrow, I have no energy left to do it tonight)
• Snacktime
• Desk work
• Cook dinner
What on earth is she cooking?

Oh it's veal shajarjijon (That's Pinkology speak for veal parmesan)

• Family mealtime
Oh that looks so purdy!

• Dinner cleanup
But what a mess!

• Breakfast and lunch prep for tomorrow (more cooking believe it or not!)


• Fold laundry
Ok, I'm getting tired


• Desk work
• Baby to bed
• Clothes away
• Read, relax, hubby time

Now I probably won't include as many pictures during the rest of week but I will post some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home